Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Mike Adams: I hate cancer charities

Well, that's not directly what he says, but close enough

Tags: Mike Adams the Health Ranger, NaturalNews, cancer, Mike Adams is a giant shitbag [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Health | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 05, 2011 - 11:31
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 05, 2011 - 14:13
(0)

Level: 0
why so violent? Don't you know that cancer isn't real? It was created by the government and therefore isn't natural and therefore isn't good like Mike Adams who hates UNICEF. :)
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 05, 2011 - 14:39
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
I think Mike Adams has actually called cancer the body's natural healing mechanism. Lolwut?
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 05, 2011 - 20:54
(0)

lol if he actually did that would be the most hilarious thing ever to come from his mouth
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 06, 2011 - 00:03
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Unfortunately, I can't find a reliable source for where I read that he thinks cancer is the body's healing mechanism. However...

http://www.naturalnews.com/028623_health_care_America.html

"Lie #9) Conventional medicine is "advanced" state-of-the-art medicine

Even though doctors and health authorities try to pass off western medicine as being "advanced" or "modern," the whole system is actually pathetically outdated and stuck in the germ theory of disease. Western medicine has yet to even acknowledge the role of nutrition in preventing disease -- something that has been scientifically documented for at least the last several decades. Western medicine fails to acknowledge mind-body medicine and hilariously believes the mind plays virtually no role in healing.

Neither does western medicine acknowledge the bio energy field of living systems, nor that organ transplants carry memories, nor that living food is qualitatively different from dead food. Seriously: Conventional doctors still believe that dead food is exactly the same as living food! (And the USDA food pyramid still makes no distinction between the two...)

"Modern" medicine isn't so modern, it turns out. It is, in fact, hopelessly outdated and desperately needs to upgrade its approach to health and wellness if it hopes to survive the next hundred years."

He is a germ theory denialist and believer in plenty of other health woo, wrapped up all in this post.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 06, 2011 - 02:56
(0)

yea mike adams would know about how modern our medicine is. Some dude who runs a website promoting natural shit that's been around for centuries and apparently that gives him credentials to judge how modern our medicine is.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 06, 2011 - 05:05
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
"nor that organ transplants carry memories"

Well, with such a wise nugget like this, of course he's qualified to criticize western medicine! WTF does this mean, that all organs have memories? Like water?

"nor that living food is qualitatively different from dead food"

He doesn't even understand that the point of digestion is to kill things so our bodies can use it, of course he's qualified!
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Oct 06, 2011 - 06:24
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
Germ theory = only a theory.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]