Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - My exchange with Rick Ross the Cult Expert. I Question Rick Ross Academic Integrity. - Page 2

Rick Ross may of had confirmation bias when making his statement on TZM

Tags: Rick Ross, null, Rickross.com, Monica Pignotti, Cathleen Mann, Steve Hassan, cult expert, cult, cults, scam, rapper, nominate, Rick ross is a scam. He is not a professional as he claims., Rick Ross Debunked [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Health | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Dec 24, 2013 - 11:20
(0)

:')

Level: 5
nevermind
#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 25, 2013 - 02:43
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
updating the rickross.com to culteducation.com since Rick sold his old domain RR.com to the highest bidder for a undisclosed amount of money. Apparently there was a database failure and information on the forums from September 2011 to August 2013 may have been deleted do to the incompetence of data server maintainer aka Rick Ross's. Therefore information in this topic on SP.com linked to culteducation.com may be gone but will still be archived on this site still.

I will try to update the domain to all the links though if I'm unable to find it at culteducation.com or archive.org I will leave it link to RR.com and maybe eventually I'll get around to updating those links as well.

http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?7,104996

Apology and explanation about loss of data base files 2011-2013
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 24, 2013 12:03PM

Members of the message board:

A few days ago, during the transition converting rickross.com to culteducation.com, a backup failure at the ISP (Intenet Service Provider) led to the loss of two years of data base files at this message board. This included individual posts, entire threads, archived private messages, membership approvals, everything from September 2011 to August 2013.

I am deeply sorry for this system administration failure.

Everything was done in an effort to retrieve the lost files, but it has proven to be an impossible task and the files cannot be restored.

Anyone who registered from September 2011 to August 2013 will have to register again to become a current active member.

Members that received pre-approved status to post without moderation will have go through that approval process again, which will be done as soon as possible.

There are some general backup archives accessible through the Internet on the World Wide Web where some of the lost posts and information from this message board may still appear.

See [archive.org] http://archive.org/web/web.php

For example see [web.archive.org] http://web.archive.org/web/20130302154251/http://forum.rickross.com/

Searching through this Internet Archive may yield some of the lost material and information, which might then be copied and placed back into certain threads and/or used to create new threads.

This message board is now part of the Cult Education Institute online Web sites, formerly known as the Ross Institute of New Jersey.

The Cult Education Institute, which is an educational tax-exempted charity, is a member of the American Library and New Jersey Library Associations.

By changing the name of the institute and its domain address people searching for information about cults can more easily find related information here.

A great deal of work is being done now to modernize and generally update the look and functionality of the Cult Education Web sites.

Please be patient and you will see positive changes in the coming weeks.

I have been assured by the hosting system administrator at the ISP that there will be no more problems with backup.

This backup failure was an isolated event, no other such failure has ever occurred at this message board during its more than decade long history, nor at the larger archives launched in 1996.

For those that shared and cared by posting here, in the hope that you might help others with useful information, I can only say again how deeply sorry I am about the loss of files here due to the system failure.

My hope is that you will move on through this transition and continue sharing important information about destructive cults, controversial groups, movements and related topics of interest.

There are few resources online that the general public can access with such information.

This message board has played a pivotal role in informing the public by often exposing abusive groups and leaders, which has at times led and/or contributing to media reports, law enforcement and/or regulatory action.

Thank you for your concern and participation in this process.

Please continue to participate and express your concerns here.

Sincerely,

Rick Alan Ross, Executive Director
The Cult Education Institute
www.culteducation.com

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]